CZFree.Net Home Page Diskuzní Fóra CZFree.Net Archív Často Kladených Otázek Registrace Nových Členů Archív Odkazů Seznam Členů Fóra CZFree.Net Czech Node Map hosted @CZFree.net CZFree.Net WIKI
CZFree Network Portal vzkazy | ovládání | pokročilé hledání   

Odpovědět k Tématu 
CZFree.Net forum: Wireless community network CZFree.Net > Fórum > Klubovna > Pomoc new user in English!
Autor
Téma  < Předchozí Téma   Další Téma >
crazybear

Pomoc new user in English! Příspěvek č. 1 

I am new to this site. I do not have yet want to have wireless internet desperately! I do understand some Czech, but really need instructions to start and set up in English - can someone help. I am in attic just below Zizkov tower - isthere a signal there? What equiptment and software will I need for my computer etc. Thanks! Crazybear

Old Post 25.09.2004 v 09:49
crazybear je offline   Click Here to See the Profile for crazybear   Find more posts by crazybear   Click here to Send crazybear a Private Message   Click Here to Email crazybear     Reference obchodniku Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
kyled

Příspěvek č. 2 

you need wireless adapter - WiFi - 802.11b
then click Monitor and choose resolution
type your address and search
you see AP in your location
contact admin and connect your pc

Old Post 03.10.2004 v 17:09
kyled je offline   Click Here to See the Profile for kyled   Find more posts by kyled   Click here to Send kyled a Private Message   Click Here to Email kyled     Reference obchodniku Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
crazybear

whoa partner... Příspěvek č. 3 

Old Post 04.10.2004 v 10:53
crazybear je offline   Click Here to See the Profile for crazybear   Find more posts by crazybear   Click here to Send crazybear a Private Message   Click Here to Email crazybear     Reference obchodniku Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Chevees
Team Leader

Team Member: MOD

Příspěvek č. 4 

Old Post 04.10.2004 v 14:21
Chevees je offline   Click Here to See the Profile for Chevees   Find more posts by Chevees   Click here to Send Chevees a Private Message     Visit Chevees's homepage!   Reference obchodniku Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
crazybear

cheeves Příspěvek č. 5 

\i don't see a text area to type in anything...sorry.

Old Post 05.10.2004 v 12:21
Chevees
Team Leader

Team Member: MOD

Příspěvek č. 6 

Old Post 05.10.2004 v 13:17
Chevees je offline   Click Here to See the Profile for Chevees   Find more posts by Chevees   Click here to Send Chevees a Private Message     Visit Chevees's homepage!   Reference obchodniku Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
crazybear

ok, but..... Příspěvek č. 7 

Old Post 06.10.2004 v 10:51
kyled

Příspěvek č. 8 

Old Post 06.10.2004 v 14:01
kyled je offline   Click Here to See the Profile for kyled   Find more posts by kyled   Click here to Send kyled a Private Message   Click Here to Email kyled     Reference obchodniku Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
crazybear

Chevees Příspěvek č. 9 

I have moved to Karlin - address is now brezenova 3...I cant use the map well...i don't understand how to contact owner or find exact locations of line-of-sight......can you help? Thanks.

Old Post 17.11.2004 v 14:04
Virnik

Příspěvek č. 10 

Ah...little bit shaky heh? OK, once again - information u need can be obtained from AP owners, they can tell u, if u got signal, if u can be connected and even they can came to your home a and try to see if your signal will be strong enough. So dont be shy and contact them. Boys here gave u enough info u need, so use it. If u got problem get contact to AP owners, try map. When u click on the AP point on the map, u get info at the right side of the screen. And there may be PM contact wia forum, at minimum.

V.I.R.N.I.K: Vigiliant Individual Responsible for Nocturnal Infiltration and Killing
Resistance is, and always has been futile...

Old Post 18.11.2004 v 09:06
Virnik je offline   Click Here to See the Profile for Virnik   Find more posts by Virnik   Click here to Send Virnik a Private Message   Click Here to Email Virnik   Visit Virnik's homepage!   Reference obchodniku Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
crazybear

virnik Příspěvek č. 11 

Old Post 18.11.2004 v 10:06
crazybear

pvl Příspěvek č. 12 

I live on Brezenova 3. Where are you located and how do i find out of there will be a signal from my roof or other part of my flat? Thanks

Old Post 18.11.2004 v 10:09
Virnik

Příspěvek č. 13 

Navigation is easy....there are arrows, left-right, up-down - just enter street name in the search box, then add your point (if u havent done already), click on it, and at the right side od the screen, will be nearest points - white one means AP, which u r looking for.
I have no idea why u wanna contact me, cos i am at the another part of town....so far away. But, how to contact...ok, click on the AP point on the map (white point) in your location, and look at the right side of the page - u will see name of AP owner. If u click it, u will be redirected to the Personal Message sender, so write your message, and click Send Message (or OK). Your message will be sent to AP owner. He can give u ynother info u need.

V.I.R.N.I.K: Vigiliant Individual Responsible for Nocturnal Infiltration and Killing
Resistance is, and always has been futile...

Old Post 18.11.2004 v 10:20
Virnik je offline   Click Here to See the Profile for Virnik   Find more posts by Virnik   Click here to Send Virnik a Private Message   Click Here to Email Virnik   Visit Virnik's homepage!   Reference obchodniku Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
crazybear

virnik Příspěvek č. 14 

I enter my street and get a black/blank screen....I am at internet cafe and can't yet use my computer at home because now connection to internet and very frustrated as it is not clear how to use this system.

Old Post 18.11.2004 v 10:24
crazybear

tomcat Příspěvek č. 15 

are you in karlin - i need internet access - i am at brezinova 3 how would i find out if i can see your or other nodes from my roof? thanks

Old Post 18.11.2004 v 10:27
crazybear

luck Příspěvek č. 16 

i am on brezenova 3. how do i find out if you are nearest and if i can get signal from you from my roof? Where are you located? sorry am novice and English only.

Old Post 18.11.2004 v 10:35
Veškerý čas je GMT. Aktuální čas: 21:54.  Předcházející Téma   Další Téma
Odpovědět k Tématu
Zformátovat pro Tisk | Stáhnout Téma do Palma | Poslat Téma E-mailem | Odebírat tuto Diskuzi

Search this Thread:

CZFree.NET | Copyright ©MMII - MMXIV CZFree.NET | Kontaktujte Nás